- Oral Presentations
- Ensure that you are available at least 30 minutes before the session starts on the days of the conference 12 – 14 November 2018
- All presentations must run on the Windows operating system – the Laptop and the Multimedia Projector will be available. The recommended software to be used is Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Presentations MUST be submitted through email to the commitee one week at least before 12 November 2018. Having the presentation files loaded in advance will help to ensure that the sessions run according to the schedule without any delays.
- Presenter only have 10 Minutes to present their paper, each room will be conduct by one moderator and one time keeper.
- Book Proceeding and certificate as presenter will delivered after paralel session.
- Non- Presenters (Attendee)
- You are also invited to attend the conference as an attendee/listener. You could actively engage in sharing your experience and network throughout the conference. A participation certificate will be given to every attendee.
- You are also invited to join the Workshop “International articles for International Journal” in day Two 13 November 14.00 pm.
- Group Registration
- All the benefits of in-person participant.
- 5% Discounted Registration for five (5) or more participants from the same organization/institution.
- Organization or Institution who register more than five (5) Person will have a space in AICCON Wall of Fame in the main gate of conference venue.
- Registration fee includes:
- Presentation slot (10min) – Not applicable for Non presenters
- 5 Refreshments (Morning and Evening) and 2 Lunch
- 1 Dinner with cultural show
- Conference Proceedings Book
- Conference Bag
- Certificate as Presenter and Participant
- Conference schedule handout
- ID Card
Please fill in presenter registration form and statement of originality below and send back to us through email AicconPalembang@gmail.com together with your full paper.
Download presenter registration here.
Download statement of originality here.